Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Step Out In Style: Christian Louboutin and John Varvatos













I can't get enough of the Christian Louboutin Studded Engine Spiked Heel. Perhaps it's the modernized hint of the 80's punk aesthetic that appeals to me. I'd wear these with a classic black dress or would funk them up with jeans or leggings. I adore that there's also a men's version of the shoe.

Designer John Varvatos beautifully uses the Pro Leather Hi silhouette for his Converse exclusive. The design is a classy option for men who desire a less casual sneaker.









-Christian Louboutin Men's "Freddy" Flat
-Christian Louboutin "Engine" Heels
-John Varvatos "JV Pro Leather Hi" Sneaker

1 comment:

StevenW said...

I thought I was over my shoe thing, but ... !