Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes. Beauty

Eva Longoria


























Emma Stone


























Halle Berry is always flawless.



























Jennifer Lopez is consistent red carpet perfection.


























I wanted to share some of my favorite examples of the very chic nude mouth and smokey eye (my favorite combination at the moment) from last night's Golden Globes. Classic red lips used to be my thing, but I have not worn really red lips in years primarily because doing so always makes me feel like my former self. If I do a red, I go for deeper tones now.  As you get older it's imperative to change your make-up style. Things you did in your 20's might not work as well and can make you look dated. I'm sure we've all seen makeover shows where years are shaved off by changing hairstyle & color, make-up and wardrobe. Update, revamp and rework.



Photo's (via) VOGUE UK

No comments: