Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

In My Beauty Bag. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme




































Many of us grew up using vaseline to combat dry skin and to keep our feet from looking like we just ran through a field dusted in flour.
I discovered Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme a few years ago after reading about it in a magazine. I love just about anything with coconut, so I was instantly intrigued. After purchase, I took it with me to the nail salon for a pedicure appointment and was hooked. When not having my feet done, I put it on after a shower, bath or when needed.
Apply the the foot creme after a relaxing bath at night and slip on a pair of white socks to sleep in. It's not sexy but you really see results over time in conquering dry and cracked heels.

No comments: