Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life Notes. Go!



I hope the New Year is off to a terrific start for everyone and I hope your holiday was full of bliss - or at least not too much stress. Happy New Year!!!

My posts haven't been as frequent while I have been trying to decide if I should consolidate the blog into my website or keep it separate.

Whether your plans are big or the philosophy is to take small realistic steps to a greater goal or resolution; the thing is to do it, get started - Get moving towards your goals.

Most of us fall short and it's human nature to get discouraged. Don't beat yourself up if you fall off or fall short - just start over.

Go!

1 comment:

StevenW said...

Thus far, I have had a terrific new year. I hope you have too. Personally I don't mind if you move the blog, so long as you continue to write/share. Your StyleFile always inspires and educates. I use it for myself, conversation, even in lessons I teach. Much love, Ms. Watley, cheers!