Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Notes. Divas Simply Singing























Preparing for my upcoming "Diva's Simply Singing" appearance in Beverly Hills on Oct. 9, I called upon Mon Atelier in Los Angeles. The elegant and intimate setting is like stepping back into time. It's an appointment only salon and one of the most elegant clothing experiences in the city. Each client is given the red carpet treatment.

Designer Ali Rahimi, who dresses many prominent actresses, celebrities and socialites, most recently had one of his couture gowns in the spotlight. Actress Jane Lynch of Glee was resplendent in one of his creations for The 62nd Primetime Emmy's. Lynch went home with a statuette for 'Outstanding Supporting Actress' in a Comedy Series and was also placed on many 'Best Dressed' lists for the evening.

This whimsical sequined fishtailed skirt with tiny feather accents caught my eye.  I was having fun playing dress up and trying on various gowns while hoping my spanx did the trick while getting measured. Before leaving I did strike one of my favorite Diana Ross poses reminiscent of her classic album "Baby It's Me",  I couldn't resist.










20th Annual Divas Simply Singing
Oct. 9, 2010
The Saban Theatre
Beverly Hills, CA
7:30 P.M.
Click the Header For More Details and Tickets to the Event.

No comments: