Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Something For The Home. Voluspa























I'm a candle-a-holic. I love the intimate feeling they bring to my home, dressing room or hotel suite. There's something also very spiritual and healing about lighting candles, whether fragrant or not.
One of my favorite lines is Voluspa. The fragrance fills the room with the candles burning evenly and slowly.
I just finished the new Maison Noir "Black Figue and Chypre" which is reminiscent of another personal favorite "Bais" from Diptyque. Voluspa candles are beautifully packaged to the point where I save the boxes as pencil/pen holders or for loose change. The heavy glass make wonderful holders for make-up brushes, jewelry, keys, etc. once the candle has burned to a finish. In addition to glass or ceramic, the tin options are also very beautifully done.

No comments: