Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Beauty. Eylure Double Lashes
































I made one of my frequent visits to the beauty supply yesterday. I'm a longtime products fiend; moisturizers, creams, exfoliates, hair and bath products, candles, along with everything in between. My favorite fellow aficionado and beauty expert Shawanna Davis in Los Angeles gave me these lashes to try out at the store. I've received so many terrific samples over the years from the store.
Anyone who rocks false eyelashes and goes for the full effect knows you generally have to add a second pair to get the most dramatic finish in accentuating your eyes.

EyLure has a product that eliminates that step. Their lashes come doubled. I love them already.

No comments: