Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Classic Style. H by Halston Fall 2011





I've been watching "Project Runway" as has been the case since Season 1. Last night's challenge was a modern twist on 70's style. I really liked Anya who is emerging as my favorite this season; I love her distinct sense of personal style.  The jumpsuit she created for last night's challenge was a winner and will be sold on Paperlime. Anya really handled the pressure and dilemma of losing her money on the first trip to MOOD.
Viktor is also emerging as a strong contender for final 3. Josh must learn to take criticism better perhaps considering broadening his visual and design horizons regardless of the decade he was born. Bert wasn't as grating and dour.

The current glamorous ad campaign for H by Halston made me think of the challenge.



Sessilee Lopez and Caroline Winberg 
Photographed by: David Roemer (via) fashiongonerouge

No comments: