Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Monday, September 20, 2010

October VOGUE. 70's meets the 30's Glam

























































































































































Though I get the majority of content online, there is still something that can't be replaced by browsing the pages of a favorite magazine, this probably goes back to my childhood when my Mom bought fashion magazines.
I picked up October's domestic VOGUE and instantly fell in love with this layout titled 'Society Slouch' featuring Chanel Iman, Jourdann Dunn and Caroline Trentini. Fashion from the 70's and 30's are among my favorites in style.
Though the looks pictured feature a range of designers from Calvin Klein Collection, Celine, Donna Karan, Maison Martin Margiela to name a few, I think these looks can be achieved by also blending vintage pieces with contemporary.













Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Photos: (via) VOGUE October 2010

No comments: