Fashion. Beauty. Health. Life. Style. Music. Art.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Get The Look For Less. The Leopard Clutch

Miu Miu Leopard Clutch $950.00





















H&M  $19.99


































Clutches are one of my favorite style of bags. I'm not a big over sized purse fan in most cases, although I have made exceptions. The Miu Miu leopard clutch is cool. As a working Mom you learn to navigate fickle industries, a poor economy and in general a shift in priorities. Those of us who still like to look pulled together and fashionable learn the tricks.
I opted for the look for less at H&M. The compliments have poured in. "Where did you get your bag?!" One of my longtime style secrets is that you don't have to spend big bucks to have items that add flair to your wardrobe. Mix and match.
For trendier looks, it's also wise to spend less and save the big coins for classics - or that school tuition!

For more leopard clutch options visit Shopstyle

No comments: